I’m an experienced photographer and digital tech with years of working with medium format camera systems and studio strobes. I’m looking for the opportunity to further what photography and technology can do together.
|Phase One||Profoto||Capture One|
|Mamiya||Elinchrom||Mac OS X & Unix|
|Hasselblad||HMI & Tungsten Hot lights||GUI programming & scripting|
Gap, Inc. January 2017 - Present | San Francisco
Digital Tech & Photographer
Emory Dunn Photography June 2015 - Present | San Francisco Bay Area
- Developed & programmed an automated, on-set image management workflow for multiple clients
- Managed the digital imaging workflow for clients, ensuring images are captured, organized, archived, and uploaded for retouching
- Composite & retouch images on-set for art director approval
- Work closely with art directors, photographers & stylists
Research Photographer at Google
Adecco Technical August 2013 - June 2015 | Mountain View, CA
- Rewrote the R&D handoff process for moving hardware from initial concept through development and into production use. Implemented accountability process at each step for clarity.
- Led development of photography in key projects. Worked closely with software and mechanical engineers to ensure project goals were met.
- Took on Photography Lead role on for key project in mid-development which was not achieving objectives. Used photographic fundamentals to turn the project around. Completed successful field tests. Supported an international team already in the field by providing standardized documentation for hardware upgrades.
- Wrote a program using Python for studio equipment management back end and front end in order to track assets.
Ellen Susan Photographs June 2012 - August 2012 | Savannah, GA
- Worked to refine the use of strobe lighting with antique photography processes.
- Aided in all aspects of preparing and shooting wet plate collodion photographs.
- Assisted during portrait sittings and worked with clients.
Editor of Photography
SCAD District March 2011 - March 2012 | Savannah, GA
- Responsible for managing all photographic content published. Ensured stories had a fitting visual component.
- Successfully pushed photo essays as stand-alone content within the magazine.
- Assigned events to staff photographers
- Ensured deadlines were met for publication.
Arrowhead Films May 2006 - June 2011 | Austin, TX
- Director of Photography and Cinematographer on the award winning documentary “Believe It. Live It.”
- Worked on all aspects of production and post production
- Aided in preparing equipment for shoots, especially location
- Maintained equipment in working order and ready for shoots
Bachelor of FIne Arts, Photography
Savannah College of Art and Design 2009 - 2013 — Savannah, GA